Deposit payment methods
In order too book any of the rooms (except for a bed in a mixed dorm for 8 guests) and in case you have a group booking (4 guests and more in mixed dorms for 8 guests), one-night deposit is required. In case of booking cancellation less than 2 days before arrival, the deposit is not refundable.
How to make a deposit:
- INSIDE UKRAINE:
- Privat Bank credit card: Card # 5169 3305 1443 6994 (Alexander Peretyagin), You can make this payment online via PrivatBank payment system or from any bank department or payment terminal of PrivatBank.
- Money transfer on bank account:Private entrepreneur Peretiagin Oleksandr Serhiyovich (TIN 2902716778)
Account №26003054327347 in Privat Bank , State Register of Enterprises of Ukraine code: 2902716778, Bank Identifier Code: 328704 Payment purpose: “Services of temporary accommodation”.
- OUTSIDE UKRAINE:
- Money transfer: the payment can be made via Western Union, MoneyGram, Unistream, Anelik, Migom, Blizko (or any similar kind) from any country, this service is provided by almost all the banks. Western Union has the biggest commission for money transfers, others take 1-3% depending on the transfer amount. Details on money transfer:
- Recipient name: Peretiagin Oleksandr
- Recipient address: Odessa, Ukraine.